THREE-PHASE HOPPER LOADERS FTB
The FTB “three-phases” suction units for the transport of plastic granules are the most reliable, flexible and energy-efficient solution for automating the management of consumption up to 3.000 Kg/h at a distance that can reach 120m.
The FTB suction units are available with powers from 0.85 to 15 kW depending on the distances and hourly outputs and can be configured with independent filtration units as well as with one or more material receivers.
A curiosity: often single units (pump + receiver) are defined as “three-phase” with reference to the 400V voltage of the independent motor as opposed to the 230V voltage of the so-called “single-phase” loaders with motor integrated on the receiver.
Some key-points centralized suction unit FTB:
- The construction of the receivers is in stainless steel AISI 304 for all the parts in contact with the raw material.
- The noise of the motors is contained in a threshold of 80db.
- The pumps are controlled by a so-called “soft-start” function which reduces energy consumption and saves engine life.
- All units are fitted as standard with a high-density and resistant fabric filter with protective basket.
- The filter cleaning is automatic and takes place through a decisive and controlled release of compressed air collected in a pre-accumulation tank.
- The RS 485 serial output (modbus protocol) is standard and can be used to connect the unit to a proprietary or third-party supervision (4.0).
- The discharge valve of the receivers is provided with a gasket that ensures maximum airtightness during the material suction phase and therefore maximum productivity.
- The closure of the receivers’ lid is sealed by an independent and removable seal during maintenance.
- The control is equipped with setting and display of suction times.
- Failure to charge is signaled by an alarm.
- Blowers do not require maintenance.
- The proportional valve control is integrated and allows the management of the cycles to reduce the stratifications during the material loading phase.
- The proportional valve for the time-based dosing of two materials (for example a virgin and a regrind) is supplied separately and can be installed at any time without any additional cost.
- An inspection port with fabric filter for venting is mounted at discharge height.
- The remote control is available as an option.