With over 25 years’ experience in the field, SB Plastics Machinery is able to offer transport solutions with centralized management of type:
- Centralized vacuum. A centralized vacuum is defined as a configuration of the centralized feeding where the material suction is done from beside the injection moulding machines. The “centralized vacuum” is generally chosen by producers who need to rationalize the maximum costs of personnel, energy and maintenance, but who do not have a centralized storage area for the material.
- N.A.S. It is defined N.A.S. (New American System) a centralized feeding configuration that involves the suction of the material carried out from a storage area and through a single transport tube that dispatches the material in the individual receivers through dedicated valves.N.A.S. (New American System) is generally chosen by producers who need to rationalize the maximum costs of personnel, energy and maintenance, who have a centralized storage area of the material, but who mainly use the same material to feed all the injection moulding machines.
- Multistation. A “multistation” is defined as a configuration of the centralized feeding which provides the suction of the material from a storage area and through a transport tube dedicated to each transformer machine. The “multi-station” plant is chosen by producers who need to rationalize the maximum costs of personnel, energy and maintenance, who have a centralized storage area for the material and who use many types of material. It is a typical configuration of companies that produce manufactured goods for third parties.
Some key-points centralized suction unit FTB:
- The construction of the receivers is in stainless steel AISI 304 for all the parts in contact with the raw material.
- The noise of the motors is contained in a threshold of 80db.
- The pumps are controlled by a so-called “soft-start” function which reduces energy consumption and saves engine life.
- All units are fitted as standard with a high-density and resistant fabric filter with protective basket.
- The filter cleaning is automatic and takes place through a decisive and controlled release of compressed air collected in a pre-accumulation tank.
- The RS 485 serial output (modbus protocol) is standard and can be used to connect the unit to a proprietary or third-party supervision (4.0).
- The discharge valve of the receivers is provided with a gasket that ensures maximum airtightness during the material suction phase and therefore maximum productivity.
- The closure of the receivers’ lid is sealed by an independent and removable seal during maintenance.
- The control is equipped with setting and display of suction times.
- Failure to charge is signaled by an alarm.
- Blowers do not require maintenance.
- The proportional valve control is integrated and allows the management of the cycles to reduce the stratifications during the material loading phase.
- The proportional valve for the time-based dosing of two materials (for example a virgin and a regrind) is supplied separately and can be installed at any time without any additional cost.
- An inspection port with fabric filter for venting is mounted at discharge height.
- The remote control is available as an option.